Living Way Director– Joshua Wood Council- Steve & Carol Lane, Tim Linz, Kimberly Burreson.
“Around the globe with the Foursquare Gospel.” With these words the Foursquare founder, Aimee Semple McPherson, focused the mission and message of the family of churches in which we belong. From our inception as a fellowship in Ballard, God has called us to give generously to the work of the Church throughout the nations. That has taken on many expressions; from sending our best as missionaries, consistent monthly support of missionaries, short term teams, mentorship of national leaders and countless prayers from the saints that call this church home. God has placed our fellowship in Seattle but our vision is not limited by city limits, which were created by man. His heart is for all men to come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. Due to the enormity of the vision, and the constraints of our limited resources, we have strategically been placed in relationship with nation changers that we invest in, along with our denomination’s international trust within 141 nations. This coupling, via relationships has lead to a great harvest of souls. We encourage everyone that calls this church home to invest themselves financially, practically and prayerfully in the vision of missions in our church. If we do as the Lord directs we will be full participants in the words of our Savior. “That repentance for the forgiveness of sins should be proclaimed in His name to all nations.” – Luke 24:47.
Implementing our Vision– The leadership of Living Way has set aside 5% of our general budget as a church + all designated giving to our missionaries. Currently we support 8 missionaries on a monthly basis. We are determined to send our best into the surrounding local communities to plant churches. We also expect the funding for these enterprises to come through our missions giving.
Missionaries we support as a church
- Foursquare Missions Global Fund– Fund that enables our missionaries to function worldwide: $120 + designated offerings
- Ken & Linda Stapleton– Czech Republic– $120 monthly + designated offerings
- Steve & Kim Cecil – St. Petersburg Russia $120 monthly + designated offerings
- Brandon & Marcie Brazee in Germany– $120 monthly + designated offerings
- Jonathan & Sarah Griffith in Great Britain– $120 monthly + designated offerings
- Sanjeev & Neta Kumar- Evangelists with India Gospel Outreach in northern India – $120 monthly + designated offerings
- “Carvers”- “Creative Access Nation in Asia” – $120 monthly + designated offerings
- Gary & Paula Hays– Missionaries to the children of the Golden Triangle in SE Asia- $120 monthly + designated offerings
- Karen Grubbs– In the pre-deployment process with Foursquare Missions to go to Uganda to minister to her displaced South Sudanese -$120 monthly + designated offerings